T Shaped Loggia
From the Prestige Pack, including the LivinLight and Prestige Cornice, through to the Loggia Ultimate with a solid tiled realROOF – the available combinations are extensive.
Gable front Loggia also available.
We can offer you:
- Architects and Structural Engineers
- Quality products installed by our own employed Ultra-Installers
- BBA certified frame and roof manufactured products
- All work covered by a 10 year insurance backed guarantee
- Certificate of Authenticity
- All Checked Feedback
- Building Regulations, Planning Authority and SWW (South West Water) for any build over agreements
Loggia by Ultraframe
Depending on the look you want, you can opt for full height columns, or columns that sit on a dwarf wall. They’ll make an attractive focal point for the front corners of your conservatory. For a more dramatic look, you could have columns at the back of your conservatory where it meets the wall of your house. The beautifully designed Cornice finishes off your Loggia in style.
Energy costs are often a concern with conservatories, generally speaking with the Loggia’s integrated electric panel radiant heaters you won’t need to worry about large heating bills in winter. Double or triple glazing also helps to keep the heat in and make your conservatory as energy efficient as possible.
We are the only accredited Ultraframe Installer in the whole of Devon and Cornwall, using our own team of employed installers, Realistic are proud to present this innovative product.